10/23 Cookie Decorating Class - Greenwood
Event: Cookie Decorating
Theme: Hocus Pocus
Level of Difficulty: Beginner - anyone ages 10+, no experience necessary!
When: Monday 10/23/2023, 6:30-8:30 pm
Teal Canary Art Studio
199 N. Madison Ave.
Greenwood, IN 46142
What: A fun event for everyone! Learn how to decorate a basic set of 5 cookies step-by-step!
The perfect night out for crafters, friends, dates, family, sisters, co-workers, birthdays, anniversaries, bachelorette parties, and more!
Christy, owner of The Blissful Bakery in Greenwood, Indiana, provides step-by-step instruction during the event... from outlining, to flooding, to adding the finishing touches.
Included with each ticket:
- A scribe tool, 5 cookies, icing, pamphlet, practice sheet, and a bakery box to take the cookies home in.
- A certified teacher, as well as 6 years of baking/decorating experience.
- No preservatives or artificial ingredients. All consumable items are made 1-2 days prior to class for optimal freshness.
- Add a blank cookie kit to take home with you to practice more and/or family fun time. You can get a kit with cookies just like we are doing in class or you can choose a seasonal themed kit to take home. The kits are good in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks after the event. Kit includes: 12 blank themed cookies, icing to complete the design, practice sheet, 2 scribe tools, cutting guide, and tips for success.
- Add cookie cutters from this class to you order. You can also shop for other cutters under the "Cookie Cutters" tab, or by using the search bar in the menu, and add them to your order. (All cutters are 3D printed using PLA Food safe filament. A Cutter Care Card will accompany your order.)
Secure your seat today!
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EVENT'S POLICIES ...
This design is $5 more than the general classes due to more materials and time to prepare.
- The art studio does not have any food or drink offerings.
- Outside food and drinks (alcohol and non) are permitted.
Unable to Attend the Event:
- No refunds or transfers to a future event, all sales are final.
- However, you may sell or give your ticket(s) to someone else.
- If you cannot attend, but would like to pick up your event materials to do at home, email firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 pm on the day of the event.
- Event materials can be picked up between the hours of 6:15-6:30 pm or 8:30-8:45 pm, but not while the event is in session.
- All unclaimed event materials are forfeited after 8:45 pm.
- If the event is sold-out, email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
- Due to the nature of perishable items, and as an event that requires 2-3 work days to prepare materials, the event may be cancelled 24-48 hours before a snow emergency is predicted to arrive.
- A raincheck code will be sent by email.
- The raincheck code will be valid for 3 months and can be used at any of the event locations.
- If a personal emergency by Christy occurs which results in cancellation of the event, all participants will receive full refunds for their purchases.
- This is a prepay event.
- No walk-ins.
- One set of cookies per person, no sharing.
- Ticket sales close 48 hours before the event.
- Upon checkout, you will receive a confirmation number, and a receipt to the email address that you ordered with. This receipt is your ticket.
- 1-2 days prior to the event, a detailed email reminder will be sent to the email you ordered your ticket with. (Check junk mail too.)